Surviving Minnesota!

I don’t believe you Saint Ralphy 🤨
Much better.

My deck

I put the totes on the deck Sunday as I was cleaning the basement. They just didn’t make it to the shed yet.

0E57E4ED-2EE5-4D82-9420-3F1EBC1ED4F3.jpeg

Look at the deck rails. The one closest to us gets more snow off the roof than the rest. I assure you I did not clear off the rails.🤣😂🤣😂

The non-blizzard of 2022 is over. Spring is here in 3 days..

Unless I jinxed it.

FEB0C5FC-83E9-44D3-968A-41A29FA23178.png

Moving the little snow we received was a pain. It was packed from the winds. And the WW who thinks snow should be shoveled immediately. She shoveled a path to the car and to my Mothers house. Of course, it froze solid as concrete which I used nasty language over while trying to move it.

How can I teach her patience? Btw. We did not use the car and could not have used it if we wanted. The driveway was plugged tight.

The non-blizzard of 2022 is over. Spring is here in 3 days..

Unless I jinxed it.

View attachment 3002765

Moving the little snow we received was a pain. It was packed from the winds. And the WW who thinks snow should be shoveled immediately. She shoveled a path to the car and to my Mothers house. Of course, it froze solid as concrete which I used nasty language over while trying to move it.

How can I teach her patience? Btw. We did not use the car and could not have used it if we wanted. The driveway was plugged tight.

I think you meant spring is here in three months.

Oops! I messed up too! 3 weeks. Crap I jinxed us.
We are in trouble this year. I hope my bees make it until Tuesday.

Hi everyone! I'm your neighbor, haha. I live in South Dakota. Since there isn't an active SD thread, do y'all care if I join this one?
You are more than welcome to join us.
Welcome home,,

How far into South Dakota are you?

Do you have any hot fishing lakes you want to tell us about?

Back
Top Bottom