Surviving Minnesota!

Nathan my Pekins probably weigh the same amount as the geese
1f602.png
1f602.png
My Pekins r monsters!! I dont think I can seperate either... That would be like taking away siblings... I havent seen him breed his lady yet either...

Ralph... I am going with guck is the goose is the dad and Duse if the drake is the dad
1f602.png
1f602.png

Nathan my Pekins probably weigh the same amount as the geese
1f602.png
1f602.png
My Pekins r monsters!! I dont think I can seperate either... That would be like taking away siblings... I haven't seen him breed his lady yet either...

Ralph... I am going with guck is the goose is the dad and Duse if the drake is the dad
1f602.png
1f602.png
Wow those are big ducks! I didn't think of that because my biggest duck is 5 pounds. How much do your pekins and geese weigh? I know what you mean about not separating. My geese act like they hate the ducks when they are right with them, but if they are a good distance from the ducks, they panic!

I made a new cage for my indoor babies and a mama heating pad cave.

Here are the pictures. The cage is 32x16 to fit in the rack. It is a tad small, the next cage I am making 32x24.

No Judy is not impressed with my turning the house into a nursery for birds.

Wow those are big ducks! I didn't think of that because my biggest duck is 5 pounds. How much do your pekins and geese weigh? I know what you mean about not separating. My geese act like they hate the ducks when they are right with them, but if they are a good distance from the ducks, they panic!

My ducks are at least 10 pounds. I have never weighed the geese so I guess I dont know what they weigh...

Ralp will u talk my parents into one of those inside??
1f602.png
1f602.png

Last edited:
I am having a very bad feeling about todays hatch.

Not one pip yet. No noise, no rocking eggs.

I have a feeling that darn Farm Innovators actually did spike on me. I was hoping the 103 was the probe touching the element. It might have been the real thing...

But I will try to think positively......I hope.

Back
Top Bottom