Surviving Minnesota!

It appears I have totally lost all control over my current Chicken Math™ situation.

Due to a shortage of nests, local residents of the “MagpieDucks” chicken coop have resorted to depositing eggs in unusual places. One 27 week old pullet was reported to have laid 18 eggs in the woods while promptly beginning the process of incubation. Another young pullet, has adapted the method of laying her eggs 4 feet out of reach, underneath the chicken coop, and has also started setting; essentially making chicks unavoidable.

What does one do with 3 dozen chicks in October?

It appears I have totally lost all control over my current Chicken Math™ situation.

Due to a shortage of nests, local residents of the “MagpieDucks” chicken coop have resorted to depositing eggs in unusual places. One 27 week old pullet was reported to have laid 18 eggs in the woods while promptly beginning the process of incubation. Another young pullet, has adapted the method of laying her eggs 4 feet out of reach, underneath the chicken coop, and has also started setting; essentially making chicks unavoidable.

What does one do with 3 dozen chicks in October?

Balut?

I love the idea of using the juicer. ... I still believe my life to be incomplete without one. :lau … We were convinced it would help ... The juicer is sitting in a cupboard taking up space....

Similar story with me. Glad I bought my juicer at a church thrift shop for only $2.00. Looked brand new. Still does.

C8207A21-7742-4272-86F3-B70CC46451DB.jpeg

Have to share. Last night we cooked up the chanterelles with some nice fatty steaks and beets from Momma’s garden.
Special meal

Attachments

• D2533F68-2614-4668-AC3F-6D34E50DFF56.jpeg
    D2533F68-2614-4668-AC3F-6D34E50DFF56.jpeg
    651.5 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom