Surviving Minnesota!

Good afternoon . A little warmer today . Just finished replacing a short brake line on my pickup . Had a pin hole .
Lucky you!!

I spent hours searching for my ice chisel... to find the WW put it in the white shed....cause she thought it was in my way in the other shed..

I need the ice chisel to remove the ice in front of the door to the white shed... that’s it’s main use in life.. arghhhh

How are you liking your Barnvelder BC?
I like her Memphis. She’s a bit petite. Slightly skiddish but I didn’t get a whole lot of time socializing this group. She is laying eggs everyday. She’s not on lights either. The rooster and her are inseparable on the roost. She loves him and he her. Her color and markings are beautiful and she’ll be well camouflaged free ranging for me. Aerials will see a dark ravenesque bird on the lawn.
I look forward to seeing her this spring on the lawn and getting to treat her. She’s got some strong set their ways hens to contend with. She's under the radar a bit due to her shyness. I can maybe work with her and some meal worms too. I’m looking for a lapper this summer. 🥰

Oh no was the port of entry to the white shed iced in?

FIL built a shed many years ago . Morton. And the slope sides empty their snow each slide blocking garage doors and access door. DH took a lesson when designing ours that big garage doors would be on peak side. Our access door is in a sloppy side but the over hang saves us a bit and that width of snow is a bit easier shovel.

Oh no was the port of entry to the white shed iced in?

FIL built a shed many years ago . Morton. And the slope sides empty their snow each slide blocking garage doors and access door. DH took a lesson when designing ours that big garage doors would be on peak side. Our access door is in a sloppy side but the over hang saves us a bit and that width of snow is a bit easier shovel.

Yep, it’s iced in.. and snowed in. I never put anything in that shed I need. The doors swing out and it’s an awkward place to plow snow from.
If I had a working snow blower I would keep it plowed out.

Back
Top Bottom