Surviving Minnesota!

I tend to not care for sushi either. But to be honest, I've tried some I rather liked. Like eggplant, lots of folks like sushi down here. Not sure I understand what the big deal is....
I like the cooked sushi they sell at Sams Club but I don't buy it often. It's mostly just white rice. Not worth the price, IMO, at least not in terms of nutrient value. To me it's more a party/special event thing or an occasional indulgence--not an essential food group. :lau

You get this mindset I think, that it's somehow virtuous to like certain foods or travel internationally or even to dislike the "right" things. I'm too old for that schick. :old

"I yam what I yam."~~ Popeye the Sailor Man.~~

Overcast and 67 today . Got a lot done . Dry enough to till a couple of spots . Direct sowed glorisosa daisy , corn poppy , leaf lettuce and transplanted volunteer hollyhocks . Weeded and some yard cleanup . Cold front coming and some rain . Hang in there spring weather is coming .

We are in full swing calving season. Two of our babies. All is well here. Grandpa got pinned up against the wall by a cow that just calved. He is just fine luckily. Could have been a lot worse.
9C2DE576-2C60-491E-B1DB-0FCE51B0DCD6.jpeg
E749C61D-013E-49C3-B65C-D2256AAE37F0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom