Surviving Minnesota!

Those look like morels. It is great fun also to google and find the differences between false morels and the real deal. Also an extra measure of safety for your self .

I hope all my Minnesota chicken people are safe and well this morning. Glad to be living in this part of the state more than ever.

Those look like morels. It is great fun also to google and find the differences between false morels and the real deal. Also an extra measure of safety for your self .

I hope all my Minnesota chicken people are safe and well this morning. Glad to be living in this part of the state more than ever.

I was in the cities yesterday, they be crazy!!

I must have missed the morels, I have been checking an easy to get to spot for them and found nothing.

Stay safe everyone! We are about 15 minutes north of St. Cloud. Daughter attends school in St. Cloud. This morning we dropped off computer and books etc. by noon we were getting texts from other parents saying stay home, stores are closing early, they are boarding up windows. Rumor has it more activity will ensue this afternoon. A memorial was planned for 5pm in St. Cloud. It’s rumored that something may coincide with memorial. Stay safe and keep your poultry safe everyone!

When one is justly angry, one ought to confront the guilty party. One ought not burn down innocent people's businesses & workplaces. These politicians in the cities seem to want anarchy. I believe they actually do want it. They're certainly all about permitting it and clearly not interested in even attempting to prevent it. 😡😡😡

When one is justly angry, one ought to confront the guilty party. One ought not burn down innocent people's businesses & workplaces. These politicians in the cities seem to want anarchy. I believe they actually do want it. They're certainly all about permitting it and clearly not interested in even attempting to prevent it. 😡😡😡
They are all for anything that keeps them in power.

That’s all it’s about is power and lining portfolios with lobby money. And the more divided you keep the people the more you have a platform for your election into fat stacks. Both parties guilty.

And the antics of some that don’t look like they belong on the top of those burn piles or in that neighborhood for that matter, leading with the right sized chain link snips in black gear tick me off the most. They are professionals ruining what looks like a revitalized multicultural area.
It will take years to fix this in all ways.
Thanks Derek.

That’s all it’s about is power and lining portfolios with lobby money. And the more divided you keep the people the more you have a platform for your election into fat stacks. Both parties guilty.

And the antics of some that don’t look like they belong on the top of those burn piles or in that neighborhood for that matter, leading with the right sized chain link snips in black gear tick me off the most. They are professionals ruining what looks like a revitalized multicultural area.
It will take years to fix this in all ways.
Thanks Derek.
😢😢😢

Back
Top Bottom