Surviving Minnesota!

I have the scope sighted. It shoots about 1/2 inch to the left at 100 yards. I hit the bullseye but not centered on it. I put 4 shots in a 2 inch circle. 2 of the 4 touched each other. The other 2 did not. But I fine tuned it between shot 2 & 3. I was amazed how accurate a -2ga can be with a rifled barrel,

i have been lucky this year with the raffles. A scope and a lead sled. There is a drawing today for a free standing 14 ft tall 2 person deer stand. I hope I win it.
A swivel chair in it ?

Ralphie I been watching deer videos . Watched one on myths about the rut . Anyway one fact that is true is it is ok to pee in the woods or in a scrape . Research showed deer showed as much interest in human urine as doe urine .

Ralphie I been watching deer videos . Watched one on myths about the rut . Anyway one fact that is true is it is ok to pee in the woods or in a scrape . Research showed deer showed as much interest in human urine as doe urine .
Hmmmm.. and I go to so much trouble to not pee anywhere near my stand..

I walk about a quarter mile or so to per near someone else’s stand.

Erli sorry to read about your MIL passing. It is always sad.
Ralphie it is colder than a witche's mammary gland here today, with strong wind and not much thermal warmth.
My chicks are growing like weeds, and of course at this point I suspect 7 of 8 are cockerels.
Ralphie it seems as though that new deer stand might lead to taking naps at the wrong time?
With the interrogation skills learned in your prior profession I am surprised you feel unable to outwit the WW? She seems such a sweet lady to me?

Back
Top Bottom