Surviving Minnesota!

My wife is constantly cold all winter and hot all summer no matter the real temp . Freezes me or cooks me in the car . Must be a common problem as the new car has temp control for each side of the car . Heated seats and steering wheel .

My wife is constantly cold all winter and hot all summer no matter the real temp . Freezes me or cooks me in the car . Must be a common problem as the new car has temp control for each side of the car . Heated seats and steering wheel .
We get that way with age.

My mom would have the house like a meat locker, so thinking it was in her head... I adjusted the tstat so it read a couple degrees cooler than it was.... nope didn't fool her internal thermostat.

Now that I am that age I understand that problem.... In the summer house is 70f and I will be in front of a fan in shorts.... right now 69f and I have 2 layers looking for a blankie

I woke up to a freezing house. I guess my logical calm discussion on the proper use of a thermostat didn’t take..

I am wondering if she isn’t of Australian descent. Like Molpet, 70 is too hot in the summer and 72 is too cold in the winter. She has these “warm cuddly” pajamas she wears to bed, they are bulkier than my deer hunting clothes. She should just put them on when she is cold.

Jerry, no matter what temp a man sets the car heater to, it will be incorrect,

Back to the old axiom; “if a man is alone in the woods and makes a decision is he still wrong?”

I forgot one more thing, I set a coon trap yesterday, I can’t see it from here, so I need to check it.

I used the tube trap baited with raisins, uncooked oatmeal and drenched in maple syrup. Hopefully, coons like that stuff, I couldn’t find any marshmellows or peanut butter In the house.

I woke up to a freezing house. I guess my logical calm discussion on the proper use of a thermostat didn’t take..

I am wondering if she isn’t of Australian descent. Like Molpet, 70 is too hot in the summer and 72 is too cold in the winter. She has these “warm cuddly” pajamas she wears to bed, they are bulkier than my deer hunting clothes. She should just put them on when she is cold.

Jerry, no matter what temp a man sets the car heater to, it will be incorrect,

Back to the old axiom; “if a man is alone in the woods and makes a decision is he still wrong?”
Yes

I should hAve known you would answer it like that.
animated_1606704281980.gif

Poor Ralphie out in the dark and cold this morning . Too bad you can't shoot one in your garden in nice weather . Someone needs to prank him to cheer him up . A fake skunk in the blind comes to mind . :D

Back
Top Bottom