Surviving Minnesota!

Brrr...... Who invited the January weather? The wind is a blowing, the temp has dropped and the non-heated waterers are frozen! Should have known this would happen when the kids go back to school.

Nuff with the complaining.

I was contacted about selling some of my bantam buckeyes, thankfully I had a heart last fall and kept extras back as "reserve breeding stock". They are really the most curious birds of all and so docile. My daughter has trained the pullets to walk out in the hall and forage along the way. Then she taught them if they fly up to her shoulder she will give them treats and kisses. Hopefully, the retired couple these girls are heading to won't mind their "bad habits" she has taught them. The cockerels (young lads) are on my son's side of the barn for feeding and they have been taught to stand on the opposite side of the pen when he comes into the pen. They are taught no socialization. It is funny to watch how my kids perpetuate their human characteristics onto their birds.

Brrr...... Who invited the January weather? The wind is a blowing, the temp has dropped and the non-heated waterers are frozen! Should have known this would happen when the kids go back to school.

Nuff with the complaining.

I was contacted about selling some of my bantam buckeyes, thankfully I had a heart last fall and kept extras back as "reserve breeding stock". They are really the most curious birds of all and so docile. My daughter has trained the pullets to walk out in the hall and forage along the way. Then she taught them if they fly up to her shoulder she will give them treats and kisses. Hopefully, the retired couple these girls are heading to won't mind their "bad habits" she has taught them. The cockerels (young lads) are on my son's side of the barn for feeding and they have been taught to stand on the opposite side of the pen when he comes into the pen. They are taught no socialization. It is funny to watch how my kids perpetuate their human characteristics onto their birds.
Do the chickens know she kisses pigs with those lips?

1611162528061.gif
1611162528061.gif

Back
Top Bottom