Surviving Minnesota!

Hi All!
I tell you life is so exciting around here without kids and chickens! Last week I got to watch my septic tank get pumped and get a new dishwasher installed

woot woot!

Stumbling a bit here but I think gardening on the horizon and lawn care will help with my home hobby dilemma. I miss the birds and people torture me with chick pictures when they’re in L & M sometimes. I’ll be ok.

Instead of shooting Fox we let Sadie chase it out of the yard every night. It’s getting so we recognize there’s actually two that have been around.

DH asked me if we had paid our garbage bill last Monday as there were 4 bags built up inside the can. Long story short I had and Mrs. Of Garbage man said we were in good standing. They’re training their Neice as driver and she missed our stop here and she would credit me and do I need it picked up before next Monday? I said don’t worry the bin is big. We’ll be ok until next week. Monday night the big sow that likes black oil sunflower seeds in tiny bird feeders and can lift a sodden straw bale away from the coop with her pinky processed 4 bags of garbage into two. Drug it into my invasive buckthorn no less. Fun times. DH who is on garbage duty as his only household chore did not notice it at all Tuesday morning right there next to his truck.

the in laws got back from Texas last week. Got a bridal shower with her to attend in Clear Lake down there in the banana belt. Hope I don’t have a coconut hit me in the head.

covid must be over this summer. DH and I have 9 wedding invitations for this summer.

hope all with the surgeries and ailments are on the mend. Jerry ask your doc for a script of dicyclomine. That helped DH on his stomach — anTi inflammatory and kind of anti cramping too I think. Also magically with diverticulitis DH found relief with 1-2 fiber pills a day.

Good to read through posts. I’ve missed ya!

Last edited:
Hi All!
I tell you life is so exciting around here without kids and chickens! Last week I got to watch my septic tank get pumped and get a new dishwasher installed

woot woot!

Stumbling a bit here but I think gardening on the horizon and lawn care will help with my home hobby dilemma. I miss the birds and people torture me with chick pictures when they’re in L & M sometimes. I’ll be ok.

Instead of shooting Fox we let Sadie chase it out of the yard every night. It’s getting so we recognize there’s actually two that have been around.

DH asked me if we had paid our garbage bill last Monday as there were 4 bags built up inside the can. Long story short I had and Mrs. Of Garbage man said we were in good standing. They’re training their Neice as driver and she missed our stop here and she would credit me and do I need it picked up before next Monday? I said don’t worry the bin is big. We’ll be ok until next week. Monday night the big sow that likes black oil sunflower seeds in tiny bird feeders and can lift a sodden straw bale away from the coop with her pinky processed 4 bags of garbage into two. Drug it into my invasive buckthorn no less. Fun times. DH who is on garbage duty as his only household chore did not notice it at all Tuesday morning right there next to his truck.

the in laws got back from Texas last week. Got a bridal shower with her to attend in Clear Lake down there in the banana belt. Hope I don’t have a coconut hit me in the head.

covid must be over this summer. DH and I have 9 wedding invitations for this summer.

hope all with the surgeries and ailments are on the mend. Jerry ask your doc for a script of dicyclomine. That helped DH on his stomach — anTi inflammatory and kind of anti cramping too I think. Also magically with diverticulitis DH found relief with 1-2 fiber pills a day.

Good to read through posts. I’ve missed ya!
BC it was good to see your still sunny side up.

This cold windy weather we are having now is worse than 10 below to me.

We become adjusted to Southie weather and lose our hardiness fast. But we will gain it again next winter.

Back
Top Bottom