Surviving Minnesota!

Well it has finally happened. I am diagnosed with Lymes disease. I knew that getting rid of the Guineas would result in a bite in the end. That is not where I got bit though. Took a week + after being bit to experience symptoms, and then it was a difficult 5 days prior to Dr. visit. Now I am on these damn pills which cause sunburn complications and have to be taken with a full meal.
No fun
Prayers it clears up soon

Anyone wanting to learn new words and different uses for some you might know, stop on by as I fight with the parking brake shoes on the WW’s piece of doggy dodo car.

This is an “R” rated event.
Only time my dad ever slapped me was for repeating a string of words he had just used while trying to fix the tractor. At 5 years old, the only thing that comes to mind when you hear the word 'sucker' mixed with a bunch of other words is candy. He said you "blankity blank blank" so I said "Yeah, you blankity blank blank."

Well it has finally happened. I am diagnosed with Lymes disease. I knew that getting rid of the Guineas would result in a bite in the end. That is not where I got bit though. Took a week + after being bit to experience symptoms, and then it was a difficult 5 days prior to Dr. visit. Now I am on these damn pills which cause sunburn complications and have to be taken with a full meal.
I’m so sorry to hear that. I hope the pills clear it up for you.
My dog got Lyme and that’s what was one of our main reasons for getting guineas. It took two rounds of pills to get the numbers down. Thankfully he never showed symptoms and has been great ever since.
Ticks are such nasty bugs😖

Back
Top Bottom