Surviving Minnesota!

I left 2 popsicles in my deer stand last night on accident. I sure hope they didn’t melt.

I was trying to decide if I would sit there today or not. I suppose I have to now, if I don’t want a melted sticky mess.

9FB1DA06-DE85-4B55-8319-91083995CC7E.png

Happiness would be a huge buck walking up to me this afternoon.

Should be a good day, 36 degrees and a storm scheduled for tomorrow.

I will show you photos of my Boone and Crocket buck as soon as I shot him.

In chicken news, they seem to be adjusting to the snow after a week of sitting in their coop staring at the ground.

Rough day . Woke up to a swollen knee and thigh . Lots of bruising on the knee . Slept a lot . Swelling is going down .
Jerry, your honest reporting of this process and recovery situation is reinforcing my thinking that I can live with the knee issues I have. Many of the locals have been spreading false tales of speedy recoveries with little to no pain. I suspected they were being less than honest!

Jerry, your honest reporting of this process and recovery situation is reinforcing my thinking that I can live with the knee issues I have. Many of the locals have been spreading false tales of speedy recoveries with little to no pain. I suspected they were being less than honest!
I think it depends on how painful the knee is and what the surgery is.

My last knee surgery was about 2 days of misery and pain. A week later I was pain free and able to use my knee again.

I am thinking heavily about having another. Knee repair. I would have had it by now if not for Covid.

I need my doctors to say my lungs have recovered enough to have surgery. But a few days or weeks of pain would be better than this constant pain. I can’t sleep or wake up in pain every night. Walking hurts, standing hurts, lying down hurts.

About all I can do is sit in my recliner and use pain patches.

Or sit in my deer stand and suffer silently.

You know you can trust me. Knee surgery isn’t that bad..

I think it depends on how painful the knee is and what the surgery is.

My last knee surgery was about 2 days of misery and pain. A week later I was pain free and able to use my knee again.

I am thinking heavily about having another. Knee repair. I would have had it by now if not for Covid.

I need my doctors to say my lungs have recovered enough to have surgery. But a few days or weeks of pain would be better than this constant pain. I can’t sleep or wake up in pain every night. Walking hurts, standing hurts, lying down hurts.

About all I can do is sit in my recliner and use pain patches.

Or sit in my deer stand and suffer silently.

You know you can trust me. Knee surgery isn’t that bad..
The best thing I ever did for my knees was to get a lift chair.

Back
Top Bottom