Surviving Minnesota!

Morning all.

I would like to encourage you all to write the President and thank him for his fantastic energy policies.

I have been enjoying the past month of global warming. All because he is Mr Environment. But let’s us not forget the fine work of our Governor Walz in assisting the President by shutting down the nasty coal fired plants across the state.

I really don’t mind digging into my IRA to make up the deficit caused by their actions.

And who really wants it warmer than it is today?

It’s amazing what one $346 natural gas bill can do to change my attitude in one day. I can learn to adjust. Maybe get more chickens and some calves to feed the wolves would make me happier.

And to top it off, my knee still hurts and I need to have a tooth fixed at noon.

I might need cheering up, so write something cute and funny.

And remember the new DNR motto,

“Wolves aren’t just for St.Louis county any more”

If you want trees this year, better order them soon. I just ordered through the county soil and water district and a lot are sold out already.

I am willing to bet the state is almost sold out too.

I think they are cheaper through the state, but you need to buy more. I only wanted a few. So I am getting 50 white pines, 75 Norway pines and 25 highland cranberries.

The pocket gophers were running out of feed, these should keep them alive a couple more years.

Canceled my therapy for today . Still sore from Wednesdays workout . So GP prescribed 500 mg of neproxin for pain . Same ingredient as Alleve which are 200 mg over the counter . Mostly only have pain after therapy .

Canceled my therapy for today . Still sore from Wednesdays workout . So GP prescribed 500 mg of neproxin for pain . Same ingredient as Alleve which are 200 mg over the counter . Mostly only have pain after therapy .
These reports are keeping me from rushing to the surgeon to schedule a new knee.

Thanks. It makes living with the pain easier.

Back
Top Bottom