Surviving Minnesota!

We got hail, pea size to quarter size. unbelievable wind. Power went out with the storms the last 2 days for a few hours. which is very weird, we've lived here 20 years, never lost power for more than a couple minutes., storms again tonight, huge wind again just went by. we'll see what happens. So hot this afternoon. was cleaning up the gardens, getting them ready after work. was only out there a little over an hour but holy cow it was hot and muggy, too hot, too soon is right Jerry.

Last night
6EBEF9B7-374F-4587-9696-4FDFCD71B92E.jpeg

Got alot done yesterday, sister came over and we potted up plants for the bone orchard. 2 for her, 3 for me. plus some for the home. nice time spent, full day, had to go shopping first. getting windy out now...

Just got in from working on the other house. Do not believe anyone that tells you prego is easy flooring to install.

I hurt everywhere. I bet I was up and down 200 times. I don’t do up and down like I use too.

I hear that Ralphie, i'm so so sore. Weeded my rock out front this morning, and I just got in myself. worked on the gardens today as well, trying to get them more ready, the soil is heavy black dirt, i'm trying to make it less dense. I added in wood shavings last year, added some leaves this year. going to add some dirt from the chicken coop, and some peat moss I think as well. didn't get far though. Also, ready to strangle my two puppies, 1 is 2 yrs, (Logan) and 1 is 1.5yrs (Finnegan), they are a handful. I'm going to pick up cattle panels to put a fence around my gardens, don't know what else to do, last year I tried that flimsy plastic netting stuff, they got around that. 1 is a digger (Finnigan). i'll probably have to put something around the bottom of the cattle panels, they may be able to squeeze through. They are 35lb mini American shepherds. Stay busy everyone, looks like it is SHTF soon anyone else get that vibe? prices going up, gas going up, Diesel shortages coming they say, no semi truck replacement parts, trucks can't get fixed...might get really ugly, really soon.

Just got in from working on the other house. Do not believe anyone that tells you prego is easy flooring to install.

I hurt everywhere. I bet I was up and down 200 times. I don’t do up and down like I use too.
I read that as it's not easy to install flooring when your Prego.
I could have told you that.
But idk how you got Prego but if you are I think the flooring in the rent house is the least of your troubles.

Back
Top Bottom