Swanzey New Hampshire Saddles 4H Horse show and Market Fair Aug 22nd

vnsseed

Songster
10 Years
Feb 12, 2009
New Hampshire
Aug 22nd start at 8 am ~ when ever
camping available $20.00 with Electric, free without.
$5.00 donation to the 4H club to help defray costs.
Rt 12, Cheshire Fair Grounds at the Pony Barn.

This event will be during the Swanzey Saddles 4-H horse show, It will be a FREE Swap, However donations will be accepted to help offset the cost of the grounds and porta-potty rental. We invite EVERYONE WITH EVERYTHING, The grounds has plenty of Shade, and we will have stalls avalible to rent if you would like to bring a horse for sale or goats or even piglets. $10 per stall and it MUST BE CLEANED! Robibnson Bro's Slaugher house will have their portible unit on display there to answer all questions about processing of all farm animals, We will also have Woody's on the Rocks Lemonade and AW Harness, custom leather work and repair on hand.

We are offering advertising in our show program that should go out to rougly 200 people, Business sized ads will be $20 and Class sponsors(annouced during each class will be $10)

We are looking to get some demonstrations, and we plan on having a raffle with a little bit of everything (Leather goods, Chicken processing, Grain, Bunnies ect)

$20 for advertising, when does that happen? is there a deadline for that? we should advertise market fairs and the coming dates for sept. would need to revise the calendar make sure its all correct info, and all dates times addresses are there also. what do you think?

does anyone now if there will be someone there selling mini horses??? My sister is looking and I really dont feel like making the ride home from KY with a mini in the back of the SUV, so please tell me there will be mini breeders/horses for sale!!!
fl.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

I am only laughing with you not at you.
I cant tell you how many times I have driven around with goats pigs, a shetland pony etc in the back of my car, I now own a truck and dog carriers big enough to fit a mini pony should I find one.
but then again look at my puppy
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I will get you gails email and you can contact her directly.
She is a really nice lady, a little bonkers, kinda like me, just loopy around the hedges,
check your PM box

Quote:
lau.gif

I cant tell you how many times I have driven around with goats pigs, a shetland pony etc in the back of my car, I now own a truck and dog carriers big enough to fit a mini pony should I find one.
tongue2.gif

I think we've all been there at one point or another. And especially those of us who were 4-Hers.

Quote:
lau.gif

tongue2.gif

I hear ya Gypsy!! But she is complaining that I am bringing home chickens!
pop.gif

ugh sisters the ultimate pain in the butt.,
I have one like that thankfully when I started with chickens she didnt even try to keep up with me, that crap makes me crazy.
one up manship is poor adultship. oh well her loss for not getting chickens lol.

Back
Top Bottom