Swanzey New Hampshire Saddles 4H Horse show and Market Fair Aug 22nd

Quote:
YESSSSSS!!!!!!!
and what a little cuddle bug he is also.
the kids have been running around with him since I brought him home.
that day between all 5 kids that poor rabbit thought his legs had gone missing, everyone including rita lugged him everywhere. LOL.

thats great!! isnt he the cutest!! i know i know you hate that breed, but i couldnt resist. wait til mr wonderful gets a hold of this info!! eeks. oh well. i have no control, i am weak!!

oh and thank you so much!! dont let those kids fall in love!

Last edited:
Quote:
YESSSSSS!!!!!!!
and what a little cuddle bug he is also.
the kids have been running around with him since I brought him home.
that day between all 5 kids that poor rabbit thought his legs had gone missing, everyone including rita lugged him everywhere. LOL.

thats great!! isnt he the cutest!! i know i know you hate that breed, but i couldnt resist. wait til mr wonderful gets a hold of this info!! eeks. oh well. i have no control, i am weak!!

oh and thank you so much!! dont let those kids fall in love!

lau.gif
aww he is going to fall in love with him. he is truely a sweet little guy.
and the color is stunning, the only thing that would knock pointsoff showing him is his ears are a touch too long, but other than that he is a nice little package of bunny.
temperment is everything with rabbits.

any pictures?? i have to wait a whole week!! killing me. i knew i should have bought him right there, but he was a boy, and henpen said no, give him back to the girl! i did what i was told..lol

i have moved luna outside a while back, so getting cage clean and ready for his arrival! do you know how old he is? i forgot to ask.

mr wonderful is going to flip, another rabbit in the house, i just hate putting them out when they are so little. luna loves her big cage outside. he will have to move out also, but for now he is in the house!

I think she said he is 3 months old now so he should be fine outside, he was born outside that I know,
I have seen her set up and most of her animals breed and birth outside.

Back
Top Bottom