Sweatshirts

We were talking about this last year and didn't know if people would be interested. They tend to be a bit pricey and we didn't know if we could find something that would please everyone.

Keep the ideas coming, the more SERIOUS requests we get, the higher the probability that we'll get these printed!!

BTW, if you want to also post the color, which design, and where you want the design (front / back) that will help.

Again, we run these in batches and are limited by the variety we can do, but we'll try to print things that will accommodate the most people.

Thanks everyone!

Dark green, Navy, Black or Grey work for me
yippiechickie.gif

On the spot I just love that chicken
love.gif
she is so pretty
D.gif
I know I've told ya before but it bears repeating

I'm a size small in the t-shirts, but I like my hoodies a size big so I can snuggle in them. I would like navy with the Got Chickens? logo in white across the front or back and BYC's website on the other side.

I would like a soft grey zip hooded sweatshirt in women's medium or men's small. As for artwork, what are our options? Chillin' with my peeps is a cute logo, I'd probably like that, but where can we view other options?
smile.png

Navy, Black and Grey would be a good selection of colors, I think.

Quote:
Thanks alot,Karan!
big_smile.png
The rooster was a little kit and the cat was a pattern. I used some wool my teacher dyed for me and also leftover strips in my stash!
frow.gif

I might sell the rooster because it's small (not a rug). He's only 8.5" long by 5.5" wide. Nice little wallhanging.
Carolyn

big_smile.png
Hi! I am the person who started this frenzy about the sweatshirts(yesterday) I think grey would be a good color. I have dogs and cats and navy,black, and any dark color are not good in my house. Too much hair. I go through so many of those sticky rollers! I have a t-shirt that says My pet makes me breakfast. I love the suggestion of BYC University because we Are learning! Don't care how much they cost......I WANT ONE
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom