SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My two females are almost three months, but not old enough to go broody, so I'm not sure if they would be considered good moms. Here are some pictures of my blue and black swedish females.
IMG_2389.jpg
IMG_2373.jpg

Well my friend may be looking to sell some chicks, her flock just hatched out 13, theres blue, black and a couple that are looking to be splash, and she's got more acting like they are going to go broody. she doesn't ship though. will let ya know when she decides what she's doing. The older hen brooded with one that hatched out of her flock the other new first timer actually hatched outside instead of the protected are she wanted em to lol.
I know she's looking to rehome a blue swede drake that is just coming up on maturing.

Thank you! That does help. Mine looks just like yours when is was a duckling for sure. I don't believe mine is upright enough to be a runner, but I could see Cayuga now. It's just that your Swedish's wings have the same sheen to them also. I guess it doesn't really matter! But I think I can call her a Cayuga. Do you know if it's normal for her to have white on her chest if she's a Cayuga? Maybe mine is a mix!

Back
Top Bottom