Swedish Flower Hen Thread

So, folks, after the move in to their new home the girls are all practicing sitting in the nest boxes. 1 egg on Thursday was my first, none since..... But here are pictures of my family:

My rooster.

Brown Crested Hen

Black non Crested Hen

Black Crested Hen

I hope we can breed from them this year.......

So, folks, after the move in to their new home the girls are all practicing sitting in the nest boxes. 1 egg on Thursday was my first, none since..... But here are pictures of my family:

My rooster.

Brown Crested Hen

Black non Crested Hen

Black Crested Hen

I hope we can breed from them this year.......
Beautiful birds! I especially like the black/white non crested hen.

Hey everyone is into this Split wing thing and missed my pics, any ideas on the one at the top roo or hen?
LOL! We do get side tracked...:D Sorry! Agree with everyone that the white/red splash is a boy. Talk about boys, your Oliver is a knock out! Can't wait to see him all grown up. Nice birds Justin. You have an awesome start to a nice diverse flock.

I am looking for some hatching eggs, most of my SFH are mille fleur coloring and I would like to try and hatch some that are different colors. Anyone have eggs available?

Most of mine look like this: Pretty, but I would love some other colors too!

I am looking for some hatching eggs, most of my SFH are mille fleur coloring and I would like to try and hatch some that are different colors. Anyone have eggs available?

I love those colors... I have some eggs available for shipping this week coming up.

How do your border collies get along with the chickens????

LOL! We do get side tracked...
big_smile.png
Sorry! Agree with everyone that the white/red splash is a boy. Talk about boys, your Oliver is a knock out! Can't wait to see him all grown up. Nice birds Justin. You have an awesome start to a nice diverse flock.
Thank you and the black boy is my favorite!!

Back
Top Bottom