swedish males

Quote:
Funny - I was with you on the saggy belly thing. It's what mine (females) all look like these days.

That was the first thing I noticed...that belly. From me asking about Cocoa's saggy belly being normal the other day and getting all of the answers that I got about her being "eggnant" or preparing to lay I saw the belly and thought that looks just like Cocoa's belly.

Cocoa can quack crazy loud but she can also do small little quack/hisses. Maybe you are just hearing your duck do the little quiet noises. I can get Cocoa really quacking loud when I whistle at her. We go back and for and back and forth until she is quacking louder then a rooster. I have always done that to my ducks, anytime I go outside I start whistling and they start quacking/hissing back. You could try doing that to your duck and see if it gets her worked up enough to quack back at you.
idunno.gif
Then you would know for sure it is a she. But it looks like you will getting eggs from that belly.

My male Ebony has a bright green/yellow bill. He got his drake feather at 3 months old.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom