Sweet Revenge........

trulefty

In the Brooder
10 Years
Dec 12, 2009
Magnolia, Ms
Coyotes have killed 11 of my muscovey ducks recently.... 2 came to make another raid on them this morning..... Only one left and he was in high gear!!!!!!!!

Good for you! Wonder if hes smart enough not to come back. All the muscovies have been disappearing from the lakes around here, I've been curious as to whats been eating them....could be the 2 legged predators with the economy the way it is....eeek!

I read that they are good to eat but my wife would divorce me if I even suggested eating one........ We just feed and watch......

I did a quick google and I see those dogs are huge!!!! I would love to have a dog like that but I don't think my DW would be able to handle it. She just doesn't understand the pack mentality and lets the dogs run over her....

Yes they are very big i never heard of them until last week done a lot of research on them i am going to definatly get one in the future, just seem like a great family dog very protective over the farm animals, Ilive in montana and we have all the predator's.. well good luck

My friend has a golden retr/anatolian. He is the SWEETEST dog. Very good guard, maybe not so big and better to handle. My friend is 68 and 5ft, 120lbs. manny is a real love. His best friend is a cat. But you would not want to be on his bad side.
Rachael C mother of all

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom