Sweetest rooster - must rehome

Binx5

Chirping
Jun 1, 2020
Loudoun County, VA
We bought a couple of sexed week old Easter egger pullets in early April. 2 months Later one of our girls is a boy. He’s just the sweetest thing (hand raised - lived in our kitchen for 7 weeks). We really want to find him a nice home. Our town ordinances forbid his very existence. Anyone interested?
image.jpg

We bought a couple of sexed week old Easter egger pullets in early April. 2 months Later one of our girls is a boy. He’s just the sweetest thing (hand raised - lived in our kitchen for 7 weeks). We really want to find him a nice home. Our town ordinances forbid his very existence. Anyone interested? View attachment 2173707
He has been rehomed!!!

its not my fault its the norm to give roosters away in the city then they get eaten most people already have roosters so its not my fault that whenever people give roosters away they get eaten you were just lucky that you had people in need of one
That’s true. But it is your fault that you were insensitive and that your need to be right overcame your sense of decency.

I'd add a location so people can know if they're close enough to get him. Also, do they not allow roosters due to the crowing? Ive heard theres a de-crowing surgery but im not sure how expensive or humane it is

Back
Top Bottom