Swine Flu News

Quote:
This is a little correct.
Swine flu comes from pigs, and can only be transfered from pig to human.
H1N1, is swine flu that has mutated itself (with ?) to make it possible to pass from human to human.
The concern is of it being able to mutate with the winter flu, making flu be a year round thing rather than winter months.
Not a very technical explanation, but sort of how it goes.

Unfortunately, misinformed individuals are refusing to purchase PORK because they believe the meat is somehow connected to contagion of the virus.
It has been detrimental to farmers in my home state.

Quote:
Thanks Boyd, I really enjoy your posts, and I agree with you more often than not! My husband has been vigilantly checking into this Swine Flu scare, and he said the same thing. "They" are making it out a LOT worse than what it actually is, and they won't tell what the vaccinations REALLY does to people. I saw on TV the other day that a research clinic in St. Louis (I live 60 miles E. of SL) was wanting pregnant women and babies from 6-18 months to come in and get the H1N1 vaccine for money. I was just horrified to think that they don't even know for sure what it can do to a normal person, why in God's name would you want to chance a fetus and a baby . . .and then people wonder why we doubt the medical world and their policies!!

Hi all,

Gsim here. I have not yet gotten to check with reuters to see if story is there. Will try WND and News With Views too.

Swine flu is a very mild strain of flu. The vaccine is another matter entirely. A good place to read on it is www.mercola.com and look at what he says about vaccines. He has an excellent piece with a video clip by Dr Russell Blaylock that talks even about the spotty and sordid history of vaccines. Mercola has a run-down on what exactly is in the vaccine and both heartily recommend not taking it or any other vaccines, and they are both MDs.

I avoid all vaccines and have had flu once in my 67 years. It was Hong Kong flu in 1969 and we and the kids all had it.

Aluminum, mercury, and ethylene glycol are three things that are in a whole battery of vaccines, not just flu shots. Two metals that are found in auropsies of those with alzheimers and autism are mercury and aluminum. Of course, you can get mercury from those so-called 'silver fillings' (of amalgem, which are 40% mercury). You can get aluminum from coffee pots and cookware and antiperspirants. Also from some baking sodas and toothpastes. But nearly all vaccines of all types have one or both. Autism in children is on the rise and is directly proportional to the number of toxic vaccines that children of today get compared to previous decades.

As far as getting the straight low-down on this subject you can forget getting any real information from any TV or chain newspapers. They have as their major clients all of the trans-national drug cos and will NOT risk offending them for a little thing like the truth. I hold the mainstream media in the very lowest esteem and I hold them partly responsible along with the CDC, AMA, FDA, and the US Congress and administrations going back to the turn of the last century for supressing life-saving facts and cures for many fatal and crippling illnesses. Ditto for failing to warn of the devasting effects of many vaccines.

As far as avoiding swine flu, it is simple. It is transferrable only by touch so washing hands is a biggie. Other things that will stop or minimize it are having a good high probiotic count in your gut flora, getting plenty of sunshine and the free Vit D that comes with that, and getting needed rest and avoiding mental stress any way feasible. Also take a good multivitamin and multimineral such as the one Northstar Nutritionals makes during the flu season.

Gerry

I just checked the news and found that the U S Navy has spun the story to say that the problem was an outbreak of swine flu and not the vaccine. I did not see any mention of the deaths of the captain and chief petty officer.

This appears to be another example of twisting and distorting and lying to promote panic in the general public about swine flu (H1N1). I did remember that the upcoming swine flu vaccines have not only the 1918 spanish flu, but also a nasty strain of avian flu. I do not know the 3rd type that is in the soon-to-be-released vaccines. It may have been in the Dr Russell Blaylock video at www.mercola.com

By the way, our U S Govt has granted ALL VACCINE MAKERS COMPLETE IMMUNITY FROM ANY LEGAL PROSECUTION FOR ANY RESULTS FROM ANY VACCINE THEY MAKE. If that does not give anyone pause from taking the vaccines, then I cannot imagine what would.

gsim
you are right about one thing, the navy gets bad bugs sometimes and doesnt say anything. when dh was in his ship had problems with chickenpox, it was all people who had the vaccine that were catching it, so you know what they recommended? Everyone get vaccinated, even if you had had chickenpox itself. the vaccine is not as effective around the age of 18-20 which is what age Majority of our enlisted are. its Also the Worst age to get the disease.
Then they also test experimantal vaccines on them. the anthrax vaccine for example had multiple problems with it. so the navy says its "volentary" well anyone who has delt with the military knows you are volen-told. to avoid the problems that were publized at Ft Bragg, they only give the shots when underway. Well, the first in the series (if i m rememebering correctly) someone dropped the ball and the guys got the shot as they were getting off the boat. Let ME Tell You, my dh has Never been So Mean, Violent, Bad Tempered and GOD AWEFUL as during that week. i didnt even Know what was wrong with him untill like amonth later when he wrote to tell me he had just got another dose of the stuff and everyone was fighting and stuff. seriously i told him at one point that he should just go stay on the boat bc of how Aweful he was to everyone. It was scarey. Yet the navy insists there are No sideeffects.
anyways, I believe you, the gov has to make some kind of money off this somehow, idk maybe our senators own stock in vaccine makers or something??

gsim where in the world do you get this information? It is completely inaccurate! Talk about the news media inciting panic about something, you are presenting false information. Back up your info with resources instead of making broad comments with no basis in fact.

H1N1 is a variant of influenza that has mutated from the form that infects pigs to one that easily infects humans due to a shift on the surface proteins of the virus.

H1N1 is contracted by inhalation of DROPLETS and surface contamination.

Individuals who have died from the virus have all had an underlying neurological issue, AND they are an unusual age group to die from getting influenza. That is why the health community is a bit alarmed.

Autism is NOT caused by vaccination; this has been proven repeatedly.

http://www.vetscite.org/publish/articles/000041/print.html
http://www.health.uab.edu/62626/
http://www.autism-help.org/thimerosal-vaccination-autism.htm

Just wanted to touch on a few things here... First of all, thank you for opinion, Gsim, but you are offering some misinformation...

Quote:
Not the case at all. Servral people have died from this flu outside the normal age range for influenza deaths.

Quote:
Not so! any type of influenza, including H1N1, is transmitted via contact as well as droplet, meaning that if someone infected with H1N1 coughs, and you are within 6 feet of them, you are succeptable to inhaling the respiratory droplets and catching the virus.

Quote:
While I do not think these particular measures would stop you from contracting H1N1, they will certianly help boost your immune system, which could minimize the effects of H1N1. And perhaps one of the best preventative measures...

HAND HYGENE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom