Swollen eye, puss leaking out...What is going on?!?!?!

I might take him to a local vet that does chickens. Good idea?
I love how this form is so old and you still never got any real help from anyone.

Tetra myosin helps for this occasion and so does gentamicin you can get eye drops or ointment either one.
he's so sorry that this is a very very 10-year delayed response but hey it's a response none-the-less and it's better than anybody else's.
Basically what you were looking at at that time was conjunctivitis it happens from many foreign objects and some of the weirdest things can happen you never really know what the exact reason is.
You flush the eye very well get all the pus out that you possibly can and then apply ointment usually for about 6 days.

I love how this form is so old and you still never got any real help from anyone.

Tetra myosin helps for this occasion and so does gentamicin you can get eye drops or ointment either one.
he's so sorry that this is a very very 10-year delayed response but hey it's a response none-the-less and it's better than anybody else's.
Basically what you were looking at at that time was conjunctivitis it happens from many foreign objects and some of the weirdest things can happen you never really know what the exact reason is.
You flush the eye very well get all the pus out that you possibly can and then apply ointment usually for about 6 days.
Sorry there is a few typos.

Back
Top Bottom