1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

T-Rex eggs 72 feet tall

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenlover54, Oct 1, 2009.

1. chickenlover54

chickenlover54 Henely Hatchery

May 20, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    welcome to this amazing auction where we will be selling dinasaur eggs for the first time to the public GREAT WITH KIDS!!!!! buy now for a steal! HAHAHAHAHAHA i make myself laugh! email for pics........ thx

2. ChickensInTheNorthWoods

ChickensInTheNorthWoods Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    North East CT
    Do they eat chickens???
    [​IMG]

3. chickenlover54

May 20, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    Quote:not at all they're very sweet LOL they do eat an occasional human but were breeding that trait out you shouldn't be worried!

4. lemurchaser

lemurchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2008
    Corvallis, OR
    Hmm, do you think my chickens would sit on them and hatch them out? Although for eggs that size I might need a few more chickens.

5. chickenlover54

May 20, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    Quote:i agree maybe three chickens could do the trick or some type of emu lol rofl thats what im gonna use now is an emu to hatch out my dinos......... o wow i just hatched out an albino stegasarous! g2g and take it away from the mom b4 she eats it ......lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by