Taking a pet bunny to public places?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnyforever

In the Brooder
Mar 28, 2023
Has anybody tried taking their pet bunny (in a soft pet carrier) to public places? How was it?

Probably stressful for the rabbit.
What are the signs that a rabbit is stressed out?

Here are photos I found online:

IMG_6131.jpeg

IMG_6130.jpeg

IMG_6129.jpeg

IMG_6128.jpeg

IMG_6127.jpeg

IMG_6126.jpeg

IMG_6125.jpeg

Probably stressful and opens the door for disease and pathogens.
Rabbit show rabbits are handled, vaccinated and contained differently than what you're doing.
Why is a person allowed to bring their dog outside but not for rabbits? What kind of fairness is this?

Why is a person allowed to bring their dog outside but not for rabbits? What kind of fairness is this?
Rabbits are just different animals than dogs. They are prey animals. It's not fair to stress out any animal for your own pleasure. You can try a gradual introduction, but I recommend learning how to spot the signs of a stressed rabbit first...

i used to bring my pet rabbit and rats everywhere. they will really only get stressed when they arent used to it or if they have a personality that doesnt want to do it. i had one bunny that wanted nothing more than to be everywhere u were and another that would rather lounge on the couch then go anywhere

@Bunnyforever you should really read the comments before accusing everyone of being against you, they are mostly just telling you what they think, and trying to protect you rabbit, no one is stopping you from bringing your rabbit anywhere so if that is what you‘d like to do then do it, so stop getting mad at these people for taking time out of their day to write a message, or express they’re feelings about what you are planning to do. Now since I have read through all of the comments by now I am prepared to receive a “😡” reaction but whether or not you read through this comment before giving a reaction is completely up to you.

Now please have a good day and take into consideration what these lovely people are trying to communicate to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom