Tales of the Journey - A Fantasy Role Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexandria hesitantly opened her eyes. As she stared around, her eyes became accustomed to the dark light. She slowly got up off of the ground and and looked around feeling suffocated. "Hello.. Is anybody there?" She said, calm and firmly.

Quote:
"No, Mister Ylazan..." Carys responded. "I suppose you do not know either, mew?"

"Nothing, nothing, nothing!" Tomoe screamed, shutting off her headset. "No connection, no point of contact, no information on my surroundings, nothing! And my work! Signas will probably chew my head off!" The Reploid started running towards a shape she thought she saw move in the darkness.

Misaki nervously paced backward at the faint outline of the reploid running toward her. "Who are you?" she asked, hiding a slight tremble in her voice.

"Ah... I apologize for my outburst." The reploid said, straightening her headset. "I'm Tomoe, a 1st Class Navi. Who are you?"

"Okay then, mew..." Carys dejectedly replied.

Quote:
"I'm Misaki, just some everyday person; a watercolor artist, nothing special." she replied, regaining some confidence, seeing as Tomoe seemed friendly. "I suppose you dropped in here from out of nowhere, too? Nobody here seems to know how to get out."

Quote:
clap.gif
Great! Humans are very dificult to do, aren't they.

Extremely!!!!!!

Quote:
"I'm Misaki, just some everyday person; a watercolor artist, nothing special." she replied, regaining some confidence, seeing as Tomoe seemed friendly. "I suppose you dropped in here from out of nowhere, too? Nobody here seems to know how to get out."

"Nice to meet you, Misaki." Tomoe replied. "Correct. I've attempted to analyze the room, but my scans show no door, opening, or anything."

Quote:
Misaki breathed a silent sigh, "I guess we have to just wait and see what happens, if anything." Misaki then jumped, startled by a sudden, loud thud on the ground. "What was that?" she wondered aloud, asking rhetorically. "Mmmhgrrr..." grumbled the thing angrily, someone else, who also had just landed in the abyss. "Who's there?"

(I see you're allowed to have two characters, so I'm throwing in my second one. I'll finish her profile in a second.)

"Um, I'm... Carys, Miss Alexandria, ma'am..." Carys blushed, brushing her bangs with her hand.

"I guess so..." Tomoe sighed. The sudden thump startled the Reploid, who immediately put her headset on and scanned the life-form, a blue rectangle appearing right in front of her face. "It's alive, but I can't tell if it's friendly."

(I'll set the catalyst in a few minutes.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom