Tales of the Journey - A Fantasy Role Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ember.opal :

Quote:
Ylazan started when the tentacle hit him. He looked down and stared at the strange girl. "Um, hello." He said.

"What's your name, Mister?" Carys whispered, resisting the urge to cling to him and never let go. "I-I'm Carys, mew."​

Misaki winced and wearily shuffled to her feet. She bemusedly looked around the dank, darkness-shrouded abyss. She could hear voices nearby, and her keen gray gaze registered what she could distinguish vaguely as a small girl and something else. "Hello?" she sputtered, "Who's there?"

Quote:
Ylazan started when the tentacle hit him. He looked down and stared at the strange girl. "Um, hello." He said.

"What's your name, Mister?" Carys whispered, resisting the urge to cling to him and never let go. "I-I'm Carys, mew."

"Ylazan," Ylazan said, "Do you know what we are doing down here?"

ember.opal :

Quote:
"What's your name, Mister?" Carys whispered, resisting the urge to cling to him and never let go. "I-I'm Carys, mew."

"Ylazan," Ylazan said, "Do you know what we are doing down here?"​

"No, Mister Ylazan..." Carys responded. "I suppose you do not know either, mew?"

"Nothing, nothing, nothing!" Tomoe screamed, shutting off her headset. "No connection, no point of contact, no information on my surroundings, nothing! And my work! Signas will probably chew my head off!" The Reploid started running towards a shape she thought she saw move in the darkness.

Quote:

"No, Mister Ylazan..." Carys responded. "I suppose you do not know either, mew?"

"Nothing, nothing, nothing!" Tomoe screamed, shutting off her headset. "No connection, no point of contact, no information on my surroundings, nothing! And my work! Signas will probably chew my head off!" The Reploid started running towards a shape she thought she saw move in the darkness.

"Uh, no." Ylazan said, "I don't."

PK you didn't add me!!!!!

Heres Alexandria's pictures.
65682_scan0001.jpg

That one is up close,
65682_scan0002.jpg

That one is more far away.

Quote:

Misaki nervously paced backward at the faint outline of the reploid running toward her. "Who are you?" she asked, furrowing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom