Talk to me of your Wii Fit

CityGirlintheCountry

Green Eggs and Hamlet
12 Years
Jul 7, 2007
Middle TN
A. Do you actually use it?

B. After using it do you feel/are you more fit?

C. Was it worth the money or is the money better spent at a gym?

D. Is it more motivating to use for exercise than just going to the gym?

E. Is it worth the money?

Quote:
My dad (mid 50's) loves his fit. I doubt he'd ever be caught dead doing yoga in public, but in the privacy of his own home, with the coach and guide....
smile.png

I got the wii fit for christmas for the family. I must say I haven't used it that much.

I did, however, buy the "Just Dance" Wii for my daughter and we use it all the time. It is fun and it burns calories.

Well, if the avatar person it made for me could pull her shirt over her belly, I'd like it better. I would even use it more. But you can modify that by telling the computer that you are six foot ten.

It can be a tad insulting at times. I can nag myself, thank you.

the balance board is definitely helpful for me. It can be a lot of fun...but we mainly use the wii for Lego star-wars and Indiana Jones. laughter is healthy right?

Quote:
ooh dear..i dont want to see what they come up with for me...OMG..it wont be pretty..
hit.gif

My girlfriend uses it and...complains about pulled muscles lol. And....well.... she'd prolly kill me for saying this but.... she complains about not losing weight. To be honest...I can't tell a difference I don't think she gaining or losing.... but try and tell sweet hunkins that without falling into some sort of horrible fate lol.

Back
Top Bottom