tapatalk plugin?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by pullnshoot25, Jul 23, 2011.

1. pullnshoot25

pullnshoot25 New Egg

Jul 23, 2011
    as a frequent mobile user in a variety of forums, it is REALLY nice to have the ability to browse in a natove settong. Is there any way that BC can get the tapatalk module installed so that mobile uusers(like myself) aren't fighting the screens (like I am now) to type IP messages and posts?

I know I am new, but I think many users will agree with this and totally love the new mobile versatility.

http://www.tapatalk.com/

2. TM Chickens

TM Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Alabama
    NiftyChicken, the owner of BYC :

Unfortunately this forum software isn't supported by Tapatalk

So I'm afraid that tapatalk support won't be coming to BYC any time soon.

BTW, [​IMG]

3. pullnshoot25

pullnshoot25 New Egg

Jul 23, 2011
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

4. Oldfort_mailman

Oldfort_mailman "The Fortfather"

Jul 19, 2011
    cleveland tennessee
    Quote:I know what you mean. Sometimes when using this stupid DROID phone the screen starts jumping around and hides what you are typing so I spend more time proofreading and catching autofill mistakes than I do anything else. Sometimes when it does it I get mad and tap the phone sharply on the coffee table. This usually fixes it but causes my wife to give me the "eyeroll of distain."You have to be careful, though, because if you tap it too hard you will let out the magic smoke that makes all electronics work.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by