Oh wow that’s a long time! That makes sense though. Did you look at different places and see what kind of style they do or already had this one picked?
The Picture Machine in San Francisco has a very good reputation. I sat down with the artist, and if he hadn't produced something I liked, I wouldn't have gotten it. That's something else to keep in mind. Make sure it's exactly what you want. A good artist understands that it's permanent, and therefore has to be perfect.

This was my drawing, but the fine lines don't lend themselves well to a smallish tattoo.
1111201532.jpg

The Picture Machine in San Francisco has a very good reputation. I sat down with the artist, and if he hadn't produced something I liked, I wouldn't have gotten it. That's something else to keep in mind. Make sure it's exactly what you want. A good artist understands that it's permanent, and therefore has to be perfect.
That makes sense! I forgot that they usually meet with people first hah

A few years ago my horse rocket died and she was my second horse, long story short she hurt her hoof and had to get special horse shoes so if I got a tattoo I'd want it to be her horseshoe or something like that
Heres the horseshoes she had to have
View attachment 3132576
So sorry about your horse! But I think that’s a beautiful idea ❤️

I was thinking about doing the white rabbit from the matrix, since I've always been into that kind of stuff. And it'd be after the kind of rabbits that I breed, maybe a netherlands dwarf.
White is HARD to do on skin. I've wanted a Zero (dog from Nightmare Before Xmas) tattoo for a while but all the artists I've spoken to about having it done have said white fades fast on it's own and you need to do something dark as a background first. Just keep that in mind.

PS, Dujour's tat in the Matrix was paint :p

White is HARD to do on skin. I've wanted a Zero (dog from Nightmare Before Xmas) tattoo for a while but all the artists I've spoken to about having it done have said white fades fast on it's own and you need to do something dark as a background first. Just keep that in mind.
Yeah, I don't know that I'd do white, maybe just black and grey. I do think a white tattoo would look pretty awesome tho because I'm half latina and I have a perpetual tan no matter how much I avoid the sun. I also wear long sleeves and layers, and just avoid the sun in general, which would keep it from fading fast.
PS, Dujour's tat in the Matrix was paint :p
Yeah, movie makeup disappoints. But I'd still like to have it permanent.

Back
Top Bottom