Tattoos

flyingmonkeypoop

Crowing
12 Years
Apr 30, 2007
Deer Park Washington
I just got my first tattoo on Tuesday and I think I am hooked. I got my last name on my upper right arm so it can be covered by a t-shirt if needed. It was only $20, its about 1/2" tall by 3" long. It took about 5 minutes from start to finish and it didnt hurt much. I was expecting pain but it felt like a thorn scratch at first and a little burn afterwards. I was also expecting my muscle to hurt afterwards but it didnt.
I am already planning my next one, I want a rooster. I was thinking like a 1950's style cartoon looking one at first but now I am thinking something more like a cool looking game or jungle fowl. I want one with a single comb, BBR coloring, and an upright tail. It has to be no bigger than 2x2 so I can get it for $20. So now I am trying to find a good picture for one.

What does everyone else have? Any cool chicken tattoos?

Here is a link to the pics on my facebook. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=133417&id=745305394&ref=nf

I have an eagle tatoo... and a couple of "loose" feathers floating around in his flight path
wink.png

those took a while.. lotta different colors....

During the summer in Indiana or the winters if we're in Florida, I shave my head bald as a billiard ball. I first shaved head after two consecutive haircuts, one bad one one day and a helpless one the second day that couldn't correct the previous day's disaster. I looked at my handsome countenance in the mirror and decided that a tatoo of a honeybee top and front of my right ear would look neat, and it does.

I don't have a chicken tattoo but I always thought the roo in my avatar would make a good tattoo cause he's such a pretty boy
smile.png
At least I think so!

MEMEMEMEMEME!!!!

i have 6 tats. i have no chicken ones though. i have as my first tattoo, a 4x5 inch anchor with my Oldest DD's name on my upper right arm($165), my second and third tats were the same night together and are a 2 by 2 1/2 inch panda also with my oldest dd's nickname on my upper right chest, and a 1 inch anchor on my left ankle($90 together), my 4th tat is a bio mechanical piece 6 inches long by 2 inches high on my upper left arm($50). my 5th tattoo is a 7 1/2 by 5 inch fairy with my middle Dd's name($300). and my last one(so far) is a 4 by 4 inch set of tribal sea horses on the back of my neck($120)
smile.png
adn yes they are addicting! my next one will by my youngest DD's name with somethign.. like another sea horse or ... not sure lol.

pandatoo.jpg

anchortoo.jpg

newtoo.jpg

anchorankle.jpg

biotat.jpg

and my newest one. which i love sooo much!
newtat2.jpg

eta.. where they are located lol

Last edited:
i totally agree. id never go just by the size and say i only want to pay a set amount. id never make my sea horses smaller or my fairy or any other one. i love them all. and when you do smaller you don't get a great quality of detail.
smile.png
eventually want to get wings on my back.. but price is holding me back;)

Sue

Back
Top Bottom