Tell me all about Salmon Favorelles!!!

Quote:
My Bantam Hens aren't very loud at all but when I had my LF girls I saw the same thing they were just so goofy and could never make there minds up and they were constantly sqwaking. My bantam hens seem pretty reserved and lady like so far.

Henry

Quote:
My Bantam Hens aren't very loud at all but when I had my LF girls I saw the same thing they were just so goofy and could never make there minds up and they were constantly sqwaking. My bantam hens seem pretty reserved and lady like so far.

Henry

My hens seem hardy as far as the elements go, but they are pretty clueless about predators. My JG roo will hear something (such as DH using the electric blower
th.gif
) and call for everyone to hide (which means EVERYONE runs and hides under the Eucalyptus trees). The two SF hens will be absolutely clueless to what is going on and still just pecking around the yard. The SF roo has the call them and go out and actually round them up. Meanwhile, the JG roo tends to everyone else.
roll.png
Goofy birds! They are very friendly and probably one of the most entertaining breeds we have!

Last edited:
I love my bantam Faverolles. They are extremely sweet and are not shy about getting their treats. They are a large size bantam and are great for youngsters to handle.

This is Favy.

Here is Francine as a pullet.

Their daughter is currently 14 weeks old. She will make a nice little Trio for next year.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom