Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

Congrats on the great hatching BusyBlonde!

I finally re-hung the gate thanks to advice from my friendly Ace Hardware crew. I also was very happy that my 3 new chickens have finally (after 4 weeks) gone into the flock coop without too much help from me. They have preferred hanging out and pooping all over the porch and I have had to carry them into the scary scary coop with the other scary scary chickens.
lol.png

Last edited:
We're getting this club at my school... I think I'm one of the first people they're letting in... It's really going to help me with the career I want to get eventually...
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
ya.gif
I got to spend the weekend celebrating birthdays. My DH & DD were born on the same day (Friday) & it was the first time in 10 years that they were able to celebrate their birthdays together. I got to bake my DD's BDay cake, too. Thanks LORD!!!

Spent friday night camping next to the lagoon, didn't even get attacked by the bear that caused all of the advisories. Saturday was super fun halloween party. Today spent carving pumpkins and watching scary movies. Hooray for great friends who are always there when you need them!

Back
Top Bottom