Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

Yesterday my neighbor brought me a bag full of bell peppers and cucumbers from her garden. It was her way of thanking me for giving her those loads of rabbit poo for her garden.

I cleaned out the coop yesterday and when I was done I sat with my girls for almost an hour. It was so nice to hang out with them and watch 'em dig and scratch in their new bedding. It was pretty chilly so I grabbed one of my girls and she let me hold her till she fell asleep, it was just like when she was a few days old again. I have a pretty busy schedule so it was amazing to finally have the chance to just relax with the chickens and get some good one on one time with them.

I got to pet Waldo the Narraganset turkey hen.... She wanted to come home with me...
love.gif

I didn't embarrass myself in front of the German teacher I'm going to be having next year.
celebrate.gif
She's also pretty cool. The current one is moving schools.
hit.gif

Last edited:
I felt very calm today. Normally I am just a big ball of stress! of course, now it feels like that calm may be fading a little bit...ever since my room mates came back!

Back
Top Bottom