Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

I sold a very special rooster to a very special lady! It was ment to be ! I'm so happy!!!
smile.png

A good friend who was passing through town stopped by and spent the night yeterday. So we got up and had fresh eggs for breakfast. And a little while ago I was looking for something and came across an entire box of memories. It was fun looking through all the treasures I hadn't seen in years.

Well I got word the chicks (8 Birchen Marans and 12 Swedish Flower hens ) are on their way.
wee.gif
I've just finished cleaning and getting the brooder set up in the office for them. They stay n the office for a few days till I'm sure they're ok. Won't DW be surprised. I just hope they all make it alive.
fl.gif
(wish we had a praying emoticon)

Chickerdoodle, Longwood Gardens is lovely! Used to live nearby it. DH proposed to me there, 26 years ago.

A couple of good things that have happened the past couple of days: Rented a spinning wheel! Have wanted to learn how to spin yarn for years. Also we are now connected to high speed internet. This is a whole new experience! Zipping around BYC at light speed.

Back
Top Bottom