Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

Could there have been a better Christmas Eve party? Man... Downright awesomeness for 2 hours. (I am really tired and have a slight headache, but it was so worth it.)

My little sister and I had a fun time singing the 12 Days of Christmas.... even though we were supposed to be going to bed...
tongue.png

My older sister, myself, and my brother sang a song at the service and it went really well.

That's all I can think of at the moment... I'm almost braindead... g'night.... and Merry Christmas to you all.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
It ain't stopping the fellas in New York.
old.gif

American 24-something replied in a foreign language. I think it was Spanish.
lol.png

Feliz Navidad?
pop.gif
Speaking of.... Where's Skitz?
sad.png

THAT was the one! Looks like I took a pretty accurate stab at it then.
gig.gif

I'm not sure.
hmm.png
I haven't seen him in a while, but he seemed fine the last few times he checked in.
fl.gif

Quote:
I have never heard of that. What is it?

ep.gif
th.gif
That's just awful, Debi...

wink.png
Anyway, it stars Fred MacMurray and Greer Garson and Tommy Steele.... And others... Set in 1916...And it's about this man (MacMurray) who runs a boxing Bible school. His daughter wants a boyfriend but every guy who comes gets scared off by her brothers and dad with their boxing.
tongue.png
Eventually she goes off to a girls' school, meets a guy, they fall in love and she brings him home to meet her parents and tell them they're engaged. They go to NYC to meet his family and after that all the troubles that ensue make for lots of good laughs. His mom is very overpowering/overwhelming/possessive/whatever, and he finally decides to "make a man" of himself and get rid of all the troubles by just eloping with the boxer's daughter (with all but his mom's consent
tongue.png
). Really good movie. You should check it out.
smile.png

I am going home from my hospital tests out of state Been almost 2 weeks. I wish I could be like Dorothy and click my heels and be home....But Hang On Hubby and all the critters and veggies and fresh milk on the Garry Farm...........I'm on the way.....I started crying with happiness when I woke at 3:00 am..........Thank you Lord for the Detectors and Healers at this wonderful Hospital and now to finish healing at home.............There's no place like home..........Have a blessed day!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday somebody stole most of my traps from my muskrat trapline. Early this morning, Me and the Game warden caught the SOB! Well worth spending a cold night hiding in the weeds. He was checking more of my traps on the next bay over, putting them in his pail and keeping my muskrats. The fool still had my traps from yesterday in his truck with my tags still affixed as well as 50 of somebody elses. $10/trap and $7.50 per muskrat, This puts him in felony territory.

I stopped by the courthouse to sign an affidavit and learned that more evidence of poaching, theft and narcotics was found at his property. The Warden (an old trapping buddy of mine) confiscated his truck too. Bad things happen to bad people sometimes. Nothing lower than a trap thief. Tempted to go to the spring auction and buy his truck, just to rub it in.

Last edited:
All our baby bunnies have at least one eye open. We are having a blast watching them grow. This will make it better for our company coming tonight.

Back
Top Bottom