Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

Got the tree down and stuff packed up 'til next year. Loaded a couple of bags of Christmas decorations for the Goodwill that hadn't been used in many years. Felt good to start the year making a small step toward reducing the clutter. Also, hung a nice print that had been sitting in the closet.
Walked to the wetlands and saw two mature bald eagles, lots of heron and some funny little wood ducks that swim in circles as a group. It didn't rain all day either.
Good day all around
smile.png

Went to Cabela's and bought a good heavy outdoorsy coat and new pair of Danner boots. Finally used the giftcard that my daughter and her family gave me for my birthday back in July. What can I say, Sourland is not much of a shopper.
idunno.gif

We adopted a puppy on New Years Eve. Within 3 days, she developed symptoms of Parvo, and subsequently tested positive. We got a lot of good advice from the rescue (not so much from the first vet we saw) much better news from the second vet today - Faith is recovering! Not out of the woods yet, but we think she will fully recover. She's an Aussie Mix, I'll post pics when she feels better!

Bittersweet moment for us today. We saw our daughter and grandson for the last time for quite a while. Her hubby is now stationed in FL and he left on Monday and she leaves at the crack of dawn tomorrow. We are going to miss them terribly, but this is a great experience for them. She loves being a military wife and traveling all over the place.

I got 94% on my assessment for my online class today! I was thrilled as it really bought my percentage up
big_smile.png
I hadnt been doing so well with one 80% score and one 79% score. We have to get 80% or over to pass and I would hate to waste the past 4 weeks of class and hard work to fail now......5 more weeks to go
tongue.png
Then I will be a certified AT&T customer service rep.

Thanks, Lothiriel! I really think she's going to make it. She's a sweet Aussie mix (the rescue thinks). If she gets as big as her paws and size predict, she'll probably be 100 lbs or more. I want to see what this sweet girl can become. She's the most gentle and one of the smartest puppies I've been around. And she keeps improving!!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom