Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

I finished my very first book (pictorial about Dorchester County MD) and it is going to be published very soon! Yaay!!
celebrate.gif
woot.gif

I will be selling copies on BYC as soon as it gets published. :)

Got a fresh cast on my foot that doesn't fill up the room with stink and wrote almost 2 chapters in my book.

After cleaning the chicken coop, changing out their water, adding more feed, filling up their dish of grit, and readjusting part of their tarp that covers a portion of their run........

I actually dragged in an old lawn chair, unfolded it and sat there in the run with my 3 half-grown chickens and watched their antics for quite sometime. Fed them some honey-nut Cheerios and tried to tame them enough to eat some out of my hand. We gotta work some more on that.......
D.gif

My wonderful, magnificent husband was taken aside at work today and offered an extra day per week so he is now 5 days a week permanently! Still not quite 40 hours, but 30+ hours.... better than the 10-15 hours a week he was getting 3-4 months ago... SO happy!

And so very, very proud of him because he worked hard for this.

Spent the day playing a long dormant (at least in my life) game of cards at an otherwise infuriatingly boring swimming carnival with friends. It was a blast. :lol:

Funky feathers and HH, what great news! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom