Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

I received notification yesterday that I won a contest on Facebook. I am getting a movie popcorn machine, a cotton candy machine, an ice cream maker, a cake pop maker, and 3 other countertop "sweet treat" kitchen appliances that are worth all together about $250.

I was hecka stoked.

wee.gif

Last edited:
Hubby got a FANTASTIC new job!!! Better pay. State benefits and retirement!!! I am getting ready to be unemployed as the company I work for was acquired by another company and my job is going away... but - because DH has this new job - I get to go back to school and finish my RN!! AND - what's even better - I will be able to pick up my kids every single day from school. NO MORE DAYCARE!! I get to be a SAHM/student! I can't tell you how thrilling this is for me!

Our order of beads and frizbees came in today, which we will be giving out at our local, small-town parade!

Worked the rabbit booth at my county fair! Talked to the poultry club and the leader said she would rehome my Roos for me, and replace my birds for free! Can't wait to get some banties!

Last edited:
The farrier came to shoe my horse today. I had to get up really early this morning for that. I went out of the house before breakfast (I am hypoglycemic) and after about 30 mins. the heat started to get to me. I said "Keith?". No answer. I could feel it coming on. I knew I was gonna pass out. "Keith?" He said "Yes?" I said "I'm gonna pass out", and down I went. It scared him & spooked my horse, but he helped me back up while my horse just stood there and looked at me. I walked into the house, ate & drank and then I was better. Whew! What a day. I basked in the kiddie pool this afternoon (after going back to bed). :)

Back
Top Bottom