Tell something about your self that would surprise others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
ep.gif
oh my gosh.how come you didnt tell your parents?

Mmmmmm

I'm 27...will be 28 tomorrow. I got married when I was 22.

I moved in with my DH two weeks after meeting him.
big_smile.png

I played Viola until 8th grade.

I have 3 tattoos and am getting one tomorrow for my BD.

I've been arrested twice, (both when I was 20) once for failure to pay a fine and the second for driving on a suspended license. Naughty, Naughty.

I have a degree in Astrophysics and I can come across as the most flighty person. If I'm in a rush, I look like a dingbat.
roll.png

Quote:
I am like this too, easier to leave it a mess. My husband doesn't understand it either, but at least he's nice about it. When I start to clean, I pull everything out of my closet and arrange it by color, sleeve length, zips or buttons, the shirts all have to be on the hanger the same way and the list goes on. Perfume is arranged by bottle size, color, scent, you get the point. I have never met anyone else that had those issues!

Quote:
OMG what do you have to do to get banned from a country?????

That's easy...
wink.png
...commit a crime (misdemeanor or felony) , get convicted, come back to said country before your statue of limitations is up, get arrested again, see immigration judge, wave your rights/plead guilty just to get out of jail under immigration judge's requirements.....

Last edited:
Lets see...

I'm 43, been married 23 years, DW is 1 1/2 yrs younger than me but looks Way younger.

We have two very well behaved kids ages 13 and 17.

I'm the son of a mechanic, been mechanically inclined since age 10, built my first engine at age 12 (and it ran for 4 years until the car was sold.

I'm a hotrodder from hell and modify and tweak every vehicle I've ever owned. I've worked in the automotive industry fo 21 yrs and used to drag race almost every weekend. I've driven an ARCA car on the track at Daytona, clocked 187 mph and was back up driver for my boss at the time.

I drive a 3 cylinder geo metro that has 29 modifications, gets 56 mpg on the hwy, and is not even close to slow.

I inherited a 1947 Ford tractor that was a basket case with all the wiring burnt up. I changed it to 12 volt, installed electronic ignition, and a chevy alternator, and it runs better than alot of cars on the road.

At one time (before kids) I owned 5 motorcycles.

I'm an insulin resistant diabetic, take 2 shots a day, and you'd never know it if you met me because I do not let it slow me down.

I have no natural fear of animals.

Enough for now.

I loved reading all the replies here!

A couple things about myself:

I scuba dive every now and then, but don't have a scuba certification yet. I am part of a rescue dive team though and am the only one to have an actual boating license on my squad.

I used to barrel race at the county shows. Never was super good at it, but I loved doing it.

I've had probably about ten different jobs here and there and I only ever applied for one of them...and it turned out to be the only one I ever hated enough to quit!

I'm an X-Files freak. I've loved the show for many years now! I have about five seasons on DVD, but man those things are expensive!

I also love reading, I am a pretty good artist, and I do a bit of writing every now and then.

Oh yeah, I was also mayor of my town for one day. It was an exciting experience to say the least!

LOL, I also wanted to add that I've probably been attacked by just about every kind of animal that can attack a person...well, not quite EVERY animal, but I've had a few scary experiences! It has never given me any fear of animals though. I've also fallen off a horse about 7 times now...I'm very surprised I've never been seriously injured! I've also never broken a bone.

Last edited:
I'm 58, retired from 27 years in pre-clinical cancer research. Met husband on the internet due to mutual love of bulldogs years ago.

I'm fairly certain I've passed mdbucks on the road traveling between the house we are trying to sell and the little farm we are renovating.

Used to race my car in club sponsered events at Lime Rock, Watkins Glen and Summit Point.

Bought the farm, so to speak, to be able to rescue two draft horses and give them everything in life they have never had, and deserve.

No kids myself - I've only wanted animals. A good choice for me.

On the sadder side:

We lost our 3 year old son about two years ago in a tragic accident.

After the birth of our son, we/i decided to get a vascetomy. (then he passed...we wanted more kids..)

I got a vascetomy reversal. It worked which surprised us. (...and a bit of more bad news..)

During the course of last/this summer, we found out our child was diagnosed with triploidy, a rare genetic disorder. She passed away (stillborn-8 months) this pass October.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom