Tell something about your self that would surprise others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southern28Chick- you look much prettier now, and much happier!

My stats:

I'm not shocking at all, I live a boring life.

I'm 23, my DH just turned 22 on Christmas, my husband was 19 when we got married! (yes, he's 1.5 yrs younger than me!)

I've been to Cananda!

My brother is a diplomat for the State Department in DC, is married to a Serbian woman, and lives in Yugoslavia. Guess he's a bit more interesting than I am.

My sister has a degree in something or other, and she is a stay at home mom. $100,000+ in student loans to stay home with babies lol

I want to be an Ag teacher.

Edited to add: I'm a folder...

Last edited:
When I was 13 I was the backstroke champion for CA.

When I was 16-17 I modeled also. I was featured in Faces International and received several movie offers (6) but turned them all down. I have thanked God millions of times since then that my life didn't go down that path. (You'd never know it now as I look more like Roseanne than Twiggy
tongue.png
)

I grew up in Marin and modeled out of peer pressure. I walked away from it because I really wanted to be a nun. I couldn't convince my parents to let me enter a convent and so I had to wait until I was 18 and by then life had gotten in the way.

I quite dying my hair a year ago and almost have all the dye out of it. I went gray at an early age and have a huge completely white spot on top of my head from going through a window as a baby. I love not having to spend money time and energy to cover up who I really am.

I have OCD messiness. If I start to clean it bugs me to death to have one thing out of place (with three kids and single mom, there is ALWAYS something out of place!) so I just don't start and my house is a disaster. It is really hard to explain to people that you live in C.H.A.O.S. (Can't have anyone over syndrome) because you are an OCD neat freak. Very few people get it.

There are more things, but I don't think the statute of limitations is up on any of them yet, so you'll just have to wait
big_smile.png

I was born and raised in L.A. (lower Alabama)
tongue.png

I have my Pilot's license:cool:
I also fly hang glider, and Paraglider.
yippiechickie.gif

I am a Personal Chef;)
Been in the Navy for 18 years now and am a Chief Petty Officer.(will retire at 20, intent-Chef full time)
big_smile.png
old.gif

I know how to knit.
roll.png

I can play almost any musical instrument (but can't read music)(except oboe-I don't think ANYBODY can play those darn things)
lol.png
barnie.gif

My wife is older than me, but she won't tell HOW much older. (I know not to ask either...)
wink.png
smack.gif

I hatched one quail out of 4 eggs. It died a few days later. I cried for three days.
hit.gif

Not much going on here.......
My mom killed herself when I was 7 years old
hit.gif

I'm a perfectionist(spelling

My BF is the same age as me

Like I said, not much going on here.
idunno.gif

I've been arrested twice (in Canada...Windsor,Ontario..) and eventually 'banned' from Canada...

OMG what do you have to do to get banned from a country?????​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom