Tell your 'what the heck was that thing?' scary story

Guinea fowl and featherfinder, I would so LOVE to go back there but being 612 miles away (over 1200 mile round trip) is a little too much for me right now. If I only knew 3 yrs. ago that the hotel would not be renovated but closed forever and razed instead, you can bet I would have skipped my reunion (or parts of it) and gone investigating.
wink.png

Feather, it used to be that the main entrance was off a side street (not in the front), where you had to drive over a small bridge and stop at the guardhouse to be allowed on the estate. I wonder if they still man it?

No they dont. Its mostly the people who are around it who will report you for being there. Other than that it is completely fenced off. Maybe i will go back down by it this weekend and see about that entrance.

It took me 4 days to read thru the 57 pages, but I did it. There are some incredible stories out there. I'm on the fence, I am fascinated by the supernatural and unknown- I want to experience it all myself; but in the dark, alone, I don't think I could handle it!

Back
Top Bottom