temp. change for cornish X

Scotty, that response was in no way directed towards you.. You weren't the one that made that comment.. Sorry for the confusion, but it was intended for av brahma, it was his/her comment that i felt was rude...

"Only clarification I'd offer . . . "THEN start raising the heat. " To be clear, that means to raise the heat source to reduce the ambient temp below it, if the height is your means of regulating it. "... raising the heat" should not be read as raising the temperature."

I swear on a bible....I read my posts when I am done but I should have read that one a second time. RAISE THE (blip) LAMP is what I meant. Never occurred to me that it would be taken to mean raise the temperature when we were talking about lowering it in the first place...but I should have known better.

Quote:
Really?!? Someone takes the time to give you an opinion based on a LOT of experience and you call them rude? You are/were making it harder than it is. My pointing it out to you does not make me the enemy. My point is that you can watch the very interesting behavior of your birds and tell what they need. Thermometers and in depth analysis of temperature gradients are not really necessary. Just watch the birds. Hopefully you will have better insight into what they are telling you than you did with me when you read my post.

But my apologies none the same.

Quote:
Really?!? Someone takes the time to give you an opinion based on a LOT of experience and you call them rude? You are/were making it harder than it is. My pointing it out to you does not make me the enemy. My point is that you can watch the very interesting behavior of your birds and tell what they need. Thermometers and in depth analysis of temperature gradients are not really necessary. Just watch the birds. Hopefully you will have better insight into what they are telling you than you did with me when you read my post.

But my apologies none the same.

Please follow the link at the top of the page to your private messges. There's one there from me. The text of it says what I had in mind earlier. The header on it is only two words and, given the tone of the post I'm now responding to, I'd urge you to please read it. The text was written before I read this post from you, but the simple header is worth dwelling upon.

Last edited:
Quote:
Sometimes tone and ideas can get lost in words on a message board. Much like pointed out in this post, please take private arguments/disagreements/discussions to PM. Pm's will appear at the top of your page and not your email.
Thank you for your understanding.

Back
Top Bottom