Tennessee Valley Fair Show!

Crittercountry

In the Brooder
12 Years
Aug 13, 2007
Lenoir City, TN
Anyone else enter? I did really well. Of course, I was the only one that entered those particular classes lol What's so rare about BLRW and Cuckoo Maran cockrel??? Oh well.

I saw those! They were really pretty. Congratulations!!

Will they still be there Saturday? I went without the kids last weekend
smile.png
So I could look withou anyone pestering me (except DH).

I had planned on entering a peep, but my silkie roo is too young. Still getting his feathers. I'd have entered my BO's if I'd known the ones that were entered were so pitiful. One looked sick and they all looked younger than mine.

Yeah, they will be there until Saturday night, which is when I'm picking up mine and my lil sisters. She cleaned up! Her birds actually had some competition! Her Mille Fluer cock won, her blue andalusion, her BO pullet (which was pretty younge), her Ameracauna, her buff brahmas (only hers were entered lol), and I forget what else. If I had known I could enter more than one breed and sex, I would have at least had my own birds to compete with lol My poor cuckoo got all his tail feathers plucked out right before the show. He looks so embarrassed. Poor little guy. Did you see the monster Black Langshan's? I bought a pair from the guy that cleaned up on the Langshans. I have another post I"m going to post pictures of them under. Well, here are lots of pictures of our entries lol

105_1634.jpg

105_1678.jpg

105_1654.jpg

105_1680.jpg

105_1669.jpg

105_1656.jpg

105_1648.jpg

105_1642.jpg

105_1636.jpg

105_1632.jpg

105_1631.jpg

105_1630.jpg