Tennessee

tn.lou :

Quote:
I was all set to... long story short... I was right at the deadline. Tried to register online because I was behind the power curve. computer had issues and didn't list my birds in the page you are supposed to print and mail (which wouldn't have made the deadline) and so now.... I guess I'm not registered? I tried to email them but no answer. It's a nearly 2 hour drive so I'm thinking I may not chance going all that way to be turned down.

Anyone got a opinion?

BTW I tried to register 4 roos... one bantam Del, one silver sebright, one standard Barnevelder, and one standard Del.
sad.png

It said on the application that you could register late with an extra $1.00 per bird​

Oh really!??!?! I guess I should have paid closer attention..... off to work this out now!

tn.lou :

Anyone showing birds at Tn.Valley Fair.My daughter is taking a serama roo and hen and I am taking two hens

frow.gif
Me me me me me me!!!!!!

I entered for 14 birds because it felt wrong to only enter 13. Then a hen pulled up lame. And then a millie decided to shed EVERY tail feather this week
sad.png

d'Uccles:
Goldneck cockeral & pullet
White pullet
Mille Fleur cockeral & 2 pullets (too young, just there for the experience)
Mille Fleur roo & hen
Self-blue (aka lavender) pullet

Silkies:
bearded Splash pullet
n/b Partridge cockeral & pullet
Showgirl pullet (partridge)

And I'm now the state rep for the Belgian d'Uccle and Booted Bantam Club
woot.gif

So the TN Valley Fair show is now a State Meet
celebrate.gif

Quote:
I'm just southwest of Murfreesboro, but I have family in Columbia. At the moment I have a rooster/hen pair that I'm trying to sell. They are listed with pictures under the buy/sell/trade 8 weeks and older chickens. It is an EE roo and an ameraucana hen.

I also have a number of young chickens that are almost old enough to sex, but not quite.
smile.png
They are all ameraucanas.
I'll be going to Columbia on September 18th and would be happy to meet up.

Back
Top Bottom