Tennessee

I'm in middle tn ,Portland. Been out of chicken business for couple years. Getting back into it slowly. Have five leghorn chicks and four Rhode island reds, also have roller pigeons and guinea pigs

I'm in middle tn ,Portland. Been out of chicken business for couple years. Getting back into it slowly. Have five leghorn chicks and four Rhode island reds, also have roller pigeons and guinea pigs
We have some rollers and a tumbler pigeon that we let free range with our chickens...

Hey guys, I'm a long time reader and just created my forum account. I live in Memphis, TN near the University of Memphis (Go Tigers Go!). I have a small flock of four and even that is more egg production than I'd ever eat. Half my egg stock goes to friends and family. If you're a resident in the area please feel free to say hello.

Hi there! I'm in Memphis as well. Been keeping laying hens for just shy of a year. I'm in the U of M area.

Hey guys, I'm a long time reader and just created my forum account. I live in Memphis, TN near the University of Memphis (Go Tigers Go!). I have a small flock of four and even that is more egg production than I'd ever eat. Half my egg stock goes to friends and family. If you're a resident in the area please feel free to say hello.

Welcome to BYC. I'm in west TN (Paris). I too was a long-time "lurker", reading as much information as I could before I got my chickens. This forum is loaded with helpful people and insider tips. Enjoy your flock.

Welcome!

Go Tigers. My daughter graduated from there and daughter in law to be lives there. She will be escaping and moving to Nashville though.
Hah, yea I've only been here since 2010 so I have no desire to flee just yet. Plus the city has been good to me. I graduated this past December from U of M myself. BYC keeping seems pretty prevalent here in the city, especially in the Midtown area where all the hipsters live, haha.

Back
Top Bottom