Tennessee

Yup, you're the one listed in Kingston I mentioned, aren't you?
I don't have my breeding pens set up yet so not on the list yet but I'm in the Manchester area. About 1 hr-1.5 hr from Chattanooga

Wow. I breed Jan-Mar and broke up my breeding pens more than a month ago. I like to make sure everyone is hatched/born and out on grass by the end of March. This is lambs, chicks, and rabbits. Cattle are later in the spring and again in the fall though. But NO babies in the heat of the summer.

Wow. I breed Jan-Mar and broke up my breeding pens more than a month ago. I like to make sure everyone is hatched/born and out on grass by the end of March. This is lambs, chicks, and rabbits. Cattle are later in the spring and again in the fall though. But NO babies in the heat of the summer.
not what I meant lol. I literally don't even have all the chickens for the pens yet. I'm hatching out barnyard layers now but no pures this year.

Last edited:
I googled how far Limestone is from me, close to Memphis, it's 7hrs. That's a bit too far for me.
smile.png

7 hrs? Are you in West TN? It takes 7 hours to go from one end of the state to the other..... the long way..... maybe 8-9 hours but still if you are in West TN it can't be 7 hours. It takes me 4 hours to get there from Nashville.

7 hrs? Are you in West TN? It takes 7 hours to go from one end of the state to the other..... the long way..... maybe 8-9 hours but still if you are in West TN it can't be 7 hours. It takes me 4 hours to get there from Nashville.
According to Google it would take me over 6 hours to get to Limestone. It takes me 2.5 to get to Nashville (at least to the airport) and then four hours from Nashville to Limestone would equal over 6 hours. So seven isn't out of the realm of possibilities. Going from Memphis to Limestone is anywhere from 7 to 8 hours if you drove I-40 to Knoxville and then picked up....some highway I can't remember towards Bristol.

7 hrs?  Are you in West TN?  It takes 7 hours to go from one end of the state to the other..... the long way..... maybe 8-9 hours but still if you are in West TN it can't be 7 hours.  It takes me 4 hours to get there from Nashville.

According to Google it would take me over 6 hours to get to Limestone.  It takes me 2.5 to get to Nashville (at least to the airport) and then four hours from Nashville to Limestone would equal over 6 hours.  So seven isn't out of the realm of possibilities.  Going from Memphis to Limestone is anywhere from 7 to 8 hours if you drove I-40 to Knoxville and then picked up....some highway I can't remember towards Bristol.  

So you are close to Memphis..... not limestone ah.

I am equidistant from Nashville, Memphis, and Huntsville. We tell everyone we are two hours from everywhere but in the middle of nowhere. Lol

I loaned my small bator and a dozen Rhodebar eggs to my sisters school to hatch. They hatched 5 pullets and 5 cockerels, so anyone wanting easily sexed Rhodebar chicks please let me know... I will not be keeping any of this hatch since I just had knee surgery about 10 hrs ago and will not be able to take care of them.

I am in south central Tennessee. Between waynesboro And lawrenceburg. Nice to see other tennesseans on here. I am attempting to hatch out muscovys at the moment. Well they are still incubating lol on day 13. Hatched chicks a few weeks ago to add to my flock. I am just starting with poultry as an adult. But jumping right in lol. Anyway nice to meet all of you.

Back
Top Bottom