Tennessee

Welcome to you both. We aren't too far from you just north of Chattanooga. Good luck with your startup flocks.

Hey folks, thought I'd let you all know that I have some fowl to get rid of before winter hits.

Blue and regular Muscovies

Bantam Shamo Oriental chickens

a pair of mixed pigeons heavy in homer blood

and a Lady Amherst Pheasant pair

We're about 1 and one half hours from Chattannooga, TN. And MAY be in Cleveland and Harrison this coming week/end, if we could transport something. Text to 423-509-3021 is preffered contact

Hello Tennesseans! I live in far East TN, and am really into heritage chickens, and colored layers. I have been keeping a wide variety of laying hens, until last week when I purchased my first mating pair. I am excited about this next season, and am hoping to meet breeder neighbors here, so that I can buy local. Is there an East TN board? I ask because our state is so huge.

Hello Tennesseans! I live in far East TN, and am really into heritage chickens, and colored layers. I have been keeping a wide variety of laying hens, until last week when I purchased my first mating pair. I am excited about this next season, and am hoping to meet breeder neighbors here, so that I can buy local. Is there an East TN board? I ask because our state is so huge.

I think they closed that thread down. There is a Middle TN thread that is more active than this one. ALL are welcome. We have people from east TN on there too.

Hello Tennesseans!  I live in far East TN, and am really into heritage chickens, and colored layers. I have been keeping a wide variety of laying hens, until last week when I purchased my first mating pair.  I am excited about this next season, and am hoping to meet breeder neighbors here, so that I can buy local. Is there an East TN board?  I ask because our state is so huge.

The east TN lay is not very active... Most of us pay on the Smokey mountain list. But welcome... There are some of us in the area. I breed standard bred true Rhode Island Reds and Rhodebars

For the folks in my area.
If anyone is interested in some cool pigeons.
I have eight Giant Runt Pigeons available. Very good, quality start with them. There should be 4 cock/hen pairs, but I'll be selling them all as un-sexed until I breed them, which would be next year. Take them all for $400 otherwise $80 per bird. Beautiful mix of colors, and nice types and size.
Halfway between Knoxville and Chattanooga, TN

Back
Top Bottom