Tennessee

I started out new this year. I am just outside Memphis.

Most of my feed and other supplies I buy from Tractor Supply - both the one in Lakeland and the one in Millington. I have also bought a few things such as waterers & feeders at Hollywood Feed on Broad St. and at Raleigh Feed Store.

DrCB

What breed r u hatching. Like to stay in touch with other cjicken people. I have buff laced brahmas incubating on the 12th day. I also have lavender, blu and buff orpingtons also gl wyandottes and light brahmas. Have a blesed holiday season.

I've got some golden cuckoo marans cockerals that are extras. I was breeding for a few more pullets and crossed the golden cuckoo rooster with a black copper hen. They are single barred gene, so they are dark, they are a little too red for my program, but beautiful young roosters.

They hatched from the dark egg in the right corner. Just a sample of the egg color.

Hi, I'm in Lafollette, north of Knoxville, and am looking for some Lavender Orpington pullets to add to my mixed flock. I've seen some for sale on craigslist around Knoxville, but am a little worried about introducing an illness to my 20 week old flock. Any advice or suggestions are welcome! Thanks in advance, Marilyn

I'm in adams tn. Have 5 bantam cochins, 2 frizzle. Love my chicks. Planning to expand my numbers. Really would love to get more variety of bantams from here in tn. Anybody selling bantams in tn?

Back
Top Bottom